Subject: [Leica] IMG: Pont Alexandre III from La Seine
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 20:28:20 -0700

Thanks Steve!
I walked out into the middle of the river for this one - when one is
using a Leica you have superpowers so it's easy... ;-)

Seriously, I jumped on a boat tour that went up and down the river and
stayed on it for a couple of hours so I could get multiple chances at
things from the river viewpoint.

Jay

Message from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMG: Pont Alexandre III from La Seine)