Subject: [Leica] For Sale: pristine Nocti .95 COMMENTS!
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2015 23:48:45 -0400 (EDT)

I think everyone needs to cool off a bit.  As this is getting a bit out of
hand and as far as I am concerned, I side with Ted, just use these wonderful
lenses, and who really cares which is better.  They both are fantastic
lenses.

Me, I would love to have any version of the Noctilux, IF I could only afford
one.  As it is, I recently bought a used 50/1.2 Nikkor for my D4, which is
about as close as I most probably will ever get to a Noctilux.  Yes, I know
it does not even come close to be comparable, but then it only cost me $425.

So lets Kiss and make up, after all Uncle Ted is right on as to the
importance of this argument.

Sue, I wish I could buy your lens, but since I cannot, good luck with the
sale, and I hope you find a good f1.0 Nocti.

Gene