Subject: [Leica] East Pier, Dun Laoghaire
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 21:47:38 +0000

I think you renamed the first one to
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/A+Watch+is+Quicker.jpg.html

john

-----Original Message-----
From:  Douglas Barry

Conscious that I've laid off taking pictures for some time while the house
extension has beeen built, I took my Fuji along in my coat pocket when I
went for a walk on Dun Laoghaire pier. Mixed results, but see large anyway.

Douglas

A glance at the Rolex might save a lot of time. Human Sundial, East Pier,
Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin. Fuji X100S.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/AWatchisQuicker.jpg.html
------------

This is the superceded mid 19th century fog warning at the end of the East
Pier at Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin. Fuji X100S. The kid just wandered in as I
clicked. A happy accident.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/BellBoy.jpg.html
------------

Possibly waiting for a libation at the cafe at the base of the lighthouse at
the end of the East Pier, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin. Fuji X100S

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/BellBoy.jpg.html
------------

Saw this couple being pursued by their wedding photographer on the East
Pier, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin. I grabbed the X100S out of my pocket and
pulled it to my eye as they closed on me. Sadly I knocked it off f11 to f5.6
and paid the price in blown highlights. The groom said proudly as they got
closer "This is my wife". I'm just sorry my sloppy workmanship doesn't
reflect the early sheen of their marriage. Much rescuing in PSE4. Yes,
cutting edge computer stuff....

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Thisismywife.jpg.html

An American tourist waits her turn for the human sundial on the East Pier at
Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin. Fuji X100S

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Waitingforthebigwatch.jpg.html

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] East Pier, Dun Laoghaire)