Subject: [Leica] IMGs Monkstown & environs
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 01:13:13 +0100

I went for a walk today and wandered around the area within 500 metres of my
new abode with a camera and took some shots of the local architecture,
people, and signs. Monkstown and Seapoint are almost on top of each other
and are on the shore of Dublin Bay. The principal buildings were built in
the early to mid 19th century and a notable one is the Martello tower at
Seapoint beside the bathing place. The tower was built to defend Dublin Bay
against the perfidious French led by Napoleon. It wasn't needed.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Monkstown/

I also went for another walk tonight with the camera and took some more but
they're still in the camera...

Douglas

Replies: Reply from leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson) ([Leica] IMGs Monkstown & environs)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMGs Monkstown & environs)