Subject: [Leica] People in Semana Santa, Barcelona 2015 / 1
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 00:32:22 +0200

My point of view on Semana Santa is mainly focused to the people who lives
and how lives this traditional religious festivity in our Country.

This year I have enjoyed a lot shooting because a great photographer was
with me shooting, Henning Wulf, I?ve went with him to the middle of the
action, we was with all other Press Photographers. I have covered the same
in 2008 and the tradition continues unchanged, it is really interesting see
how the people follow this festivity, I show my personal way to see it not
focused on the ?touristic? aspects, I?m interested in the persons.

I?ve shoot about 350 pictures, I have selected 60 to share with you, I will
post 5 pages of 12 photos each. On this first page I?ve used three lenses,
Summilux 35 pre, Elmarit 28 Asph and 24 Asph, always with the Leica MM only.
Please don?t look to the EXIF, I?m not very concerned for such things and
I?ve forgot to put the Lens recognition in Auto, the indication it appears
is wrong.

Here is the first page:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Semana_Santa_2015/>

Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome and appreciate

Saludos cordiales
Lluis