Subject: [Leica] People in Semana Santa, Barcelona 2015 / 5
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 05:38:40 +0800

Hi Lluis,
Thanks for the explanation - I did notice the feet were cut off.
No problem about not commenting - just glad you have the time to look.
Keep posting those wonderful photos!
Cheers
Howard

Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 01:37:53 +0200
From: Lluis Ripoll <lluisripollphotography at gmail.com>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
Subject: Re: [Leica] People in Semana Santa, Barcelona 2015 / 5

Hi Howard,

Thank you very much for looking and for your comment. My concern on this
picture was about the composition, I saw the woman in black (in the right)
and the blonde woman (in the left) in a moment and positions that made me
smile, I?ve shoot very fast to capture the moment but I?ve not included the
full feet of the women in the picture, I?ve tried to shot others but the
?magic? moment (at least for me, was lost. This is the reason by I?m not
sure that this picture shall be in the collection.

Thank you very much Howard

BTW I usually take a look to all the postings on the LUG, I?m sorry if I not
comment always all.

Cheers
Lluis

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] People in Semana Santa, Barcelona 2015 / 5)