Subject: [Leica] Alice, La Princesse de la liberté
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 23:50:43 +0100

They are wonderful action photographs. Looks like the light wasn't brilliant,
but they are all very atmospheric.

I have been trying to choose between them and I think that it comes down to
"Alice's Dance" and "Bravo Alice". Probably I prefer "Alice's Dance" because
you
can see the singer behind her clearly, whereas in "Bravo Alice" I think that
the
arms and guitar neck distract from Alice a bit, but her  positioning is
better
in "Bravo". But then in a flamenco you don't have the chance to get the
positioning perfect!

Bravo Lluis!!

Peter