Subject: [Leica] Short story of a little girl and her bonbons
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 00:37:51 +0200

In my walk yesterday I?ve discovered a Festival of the immigrated community
from Filipinas, particularly the children was nicely dressed, quite similar
to the traditional First Communion in Spain, I?ve found this young little
girl she was really lovely with her bonbons.

Bonbons
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/20150418_L1004233BN.jpg.html>

The Present
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/20150418_L1004238BN.jpg.html>

Life & Rules
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/20150418_L1004240BN.jpg.html>

Early Rules
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/20150418_L1004241BN.jpg.html>

Nice Look
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/20150418_L1004242BN.jpg.html>

Leica MM, Elmarit 28 Asph, processed in Capture One 8Pro and a final touch
with Silver Efex Pro

Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome and appreciated

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Short story of a little girl and her bonbons)