Subject: [Leica] English Translation of the German Note Requested
From: drleonpomeroy at verizon.net (Leon Pomeroy)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 21:18:23 -0400

To Whom it May Concern:

Re: Someone requested an English translation of a scribbled German note on
the LUG recently. I only read the digest and so fall behind. I offer the
following by way of an English translation: "The man of God was at his side
and comforted him, inspiring him with new courage to face life, and taught
him that human beings must always trust in God and never rely only on their
own power and strength. Then, at the end, a Godly flame was lit in his soul
which enlightened his life so that man/woman recognized the things of the
world in the right way."  Dr. Leon Pomeroy, Northern Virginia USA