Subject: [Leica] OT: Health Report
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Bryk Oliver)
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 12:44:32 -0700

Hello Herb,

as a fellow prostate cancer patient I am happy to read of your good news. An
unexpected benefit of my needle biopsy was the discovery of a pelvic
fracture. When I saw the head of oncological ortopaedics he said, ?come back
in three months; let?s give mother nature a chance to heal.? When I asked
whether I could continue my physical therapy exercises he said, ?if it hurts
stop doing it.? Three months later the fracture had healed. I have a blood
draw every three months; PSA is undetectable because Testosterone is
suppressed by an injection of Lupron Depot every three months. The lack of
Testosterone has many unwelcome effects but my prostate cancer is a ?stable
disease?.

Hang in there,

Oliver