Subject: [Leica] LR6 and Adobe CC
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 22:02:03 +0000

Has any non-CC user loaded LR6?

I have kept my LR standalone despite having a CC subscription, just in case
I stop paying the monthly fee. In the past it has always been separate
although CC knows it is loaded. I bought and loaded the update, it needed my
Adobe logon to complete the install and now my CC control panel says that
'Lightroom CC (2015) is loaded rather than LR6.....

john

Replies: Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] LR6 and Adobe CC)