Subject: [Leica] IMG: Vaisakhi 2015
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 09:11:41 +0100

I have just uploaded two images taken at this year?s Vaisakhi parade in
Southampton. Vaisakhi is the celebration of the birth of the Sikh religion
and is also harvest festival time in the Indian calendar. Southampton has a
large Sikh community, and the parade travels a route around the various
Gurdwaras in the town.

These two were taken on the Fuji X-Pro1 with the 23mm lens, which has become
my standard shooting kit. Here is the link to the first, and the second is
alongside.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gwpics/_2AE3178.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gwpics/_2AE3178.jpg.html>

Gerry