Subject: [Leica] IMG's
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 06:43:16 -0700

> On Apr 21, 2015, at 9:14 PM, Bob Adler <rgacpa at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Spent the last 3+ days in Tahoe. This after several days in Yosemite which
> I hope to process and share in the next couple of days. Though both places
> are gorgeous venues, there was really only one day when there were clouds.
> So sunny 64 usually means stay inside and clean your sensors! But that not
> being an option, I think these images are pleasant. Critique always most
> welcome and sought:
> http://www.robertadlerphotography.com/blog/2015/4/around-lake-tahoe

Hi Bob,
Without any doubt one can say quite easily   ........

"MOVE OVER ANSEL THERE'S A NEW KID ON THE BLOCK!" :-) Yes I know these were
not from Yosemite National Park shoot where we shared image space side by
each last week! But rocks and boulders are rocks and boulders.

BUT YOU MAKE THEM BEAUTIFUL WORKS OF B&W ART! Quite incredible images!
Really!

No question these certainly illustrate your hoping for "Clouds" for soft
lighting is pure magic in this case. Not to forget the absolute beauty of
Black & White photography!

Too bad we didn't have some of this lighting last week in Yosemite. Oh well
maybe next time, if we should have the good fortune to shoot together along
with Tara & Steve once again?
cheers,
ted

---