Subject: [Leica] Fujifilm Store Visit in Tokyo
From: zoeica at mac.com (chris williams)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 17:05:35 +0000 (GMT)

Not sure Fuji is even trying to be a sports photography contender however
IMO the XT1 equipped with the new 16-55/2.8 and 50-140/2.8 are just as good
or better than the current Nikon bodies/lenses. I actually like the 50-140
Fuji better than the Nikon 70-200.

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.net
504-231-6261