Subject: [Leica] Meeting Ted
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 23:13:08 -0700

Bob Adler showed:

recently. Though Ted and I have talked over the years, this was my first
time to shake his hand and spend some wonderful time with me.
One of the finest gentlemen I have had the fortune to be with. Here are a
few snap shots of Ted in Ansel's backyard. I think even Ted was impressed
with these "rocks and ferns"!

http://www.robertadlerphotography.com/p286708079/h4352ccf3#h4352ccf3
<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Bob,
You sneaky devil you! :-) Yeah there's a few I was aware you were snapping.
Actually one or two I had no idea. :-) However, a couple I would love to
make a print or two for my to become "PHOTOROOM" in my home. Previously was
a large darkroom & office. Which will become a kind of "hang-out room" for
visitors to sip a "comforting Single Malt Scotch" and chit chat things
photography from bygone years. :-)

This California visit was a kind of quick snap shot of time in one's life.
It all happened due to my dear friend of many many years, Steve Barbour and
his wife Tara. A visit to their home with a stop off in Yosemite National
Park for a quiet few days was suggested and everything fell into place
beautifully.

Including an extremely wonderful lunch with Jan and Adam Bridge just before
I left for home. And a great big thank you to both for a most enjoyable
visit. Not to forget time to look at Adam's home photo gallery showing his
most magnificent photography. "Dang yer good me old Son!" :-)

All round the solidifying of another real life friendship from screen to the
warmth of the handshake and smiles of face to face!:-)  I have enjoyed many
of these "LUG-FAMILY" moments over the years and each and every one has been
a pure solidifying of an on screen friendship in Real-life.

Truthfully the best part of being a member of Bran Reid's "LUG FAMILY
SALOON!" :-) Thank you Brian.

In any event my bed time, so "Good night all and hopefully we'll chat again
on the morrow!"
cheers,
Dr. ted  :-)

---