Subject: [Leica] IMG: Shared Space Ahead
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 18:06:59 +0100

Ted

Thank you for looking and commenting. I think he was a little shell-shocked
at this very large guy suddenly stopping him for a photo. I took two frames
very quickly and they went on their way, together with a request for them to
contact me by email so I could send them a photo. So far they have not, but
maybe they have been engaged elsewhere.

Gerry

Sent from my iPad