Subject: [Leica] Lens Choices
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 16:30:42 -0500

On Apr 23, 2015, at 4:00 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:

> This third image, shot from my neighbor's yard across the street, shows
> that things are greening up at my house, and the bushes are in real need
> of trimming.  As a general purpose lens, this lens provides plenty of
> detail without enhancement.  This raw image was converted with no special
> adjustment, and the image was resized.
>
> http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/House.jpg.html
>
> Comments and critiques welcomed.

As you're presenting "lens tests" with the subject line "Lens Choices"
It would be a bit more interesting if you mentioned what lens we're looking
at a sample from.

Not in the text and not in the EXIF - so what "Choices" are you making?

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com/blog