Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Monocochrom
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 08:49:50 +0100

Really nice set Tina (which don?t look flat to me) and Alonso?s Sign is my
favourite. If it helps I am constantly in a dilemma as to whether it is a
colour or b&w shot. I think this is one of the problems of digital in that
we often (obviously not with the Monochrom) have to make a decision after we
have pressed the button thus having to previsualise the finished image
twice, once when taking and again when in post-processing. With film we made
that decision when still in the emotion of the original scene. What I
sometimes do is shoot raw, but have the jpegs set to monochrome.

Again, nice set.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076