Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Who?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat, 2 May 2015 18:38:55 -0500

I met The Who the day they played Baton Rouge the first time.  They were
opening for Herman and his Hermits.  We were all about twenty years old; I
was in my first job in TV and they were about to get famous.

It was a damned hot Louisiana day and they were all dressed in tweed suits.

After the press conference and pictures with Miss Baton Rouge, they drank
some beer, then stripped to their skivvies and all jumped into the hotel
pool for a swim.

I had it on film, and somewhere, I have a couple slides from that day.

from my iPad

Sonny Carter