Subject: [Leica] Street Photography: a meme invented on the internet
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 10:40:38 -0500

The beauty of language lies in the quality of fluidity.   Word meanings
evolve through acceptance.

Dictionaries describe the definition of a word, they don't dictate it.

Dictionaries also tell us how we are currently spelling words.

Street Photography is a term like that; it has changed.

Another word that now has a different meaning to most of us is "mouse" . . .