Subject: [Leica] Critiques
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 21:42:39 -0500

I don't think numbers of potential lookers are higher on Facebook; not
unless you have developed a following.  If you have a bunch of friends, your
stuff doesn't always go to them. The algorithm of who sees a picture among
your friends is complicated.  If you have followers, they're more likely to
get your picture than friends who don't like or comment.

I also get more feedback on Facebook than here, but it is probably because I
rarely post feedback here unless I think I have something to say, and on the
LUG you don't get it if you don't give it.

The place I get the most return is among my email list, mostly people who
were on the Archivist list, before they went all business.

One woman, a federal employee in Alaska, thanks me and comments on every
single picture I post.  Even Kathy doesn't do that.  ;-)

Wonder if anyone will comment on this posting?

from my iPad

Sonny Carter