Subject: [Leica] Critiques
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 19:58:59 -0700

Didn't we have this conversation before? Posting to get critiques vs.
"posting my best so you can be wow'ed" are very different. My advice is to
maintain two separate "streams" so your viewers would know which is which.
Unfortunately, you do have a lot of photos that you want to cull, and it's
going to be tough to get consistent good comments on them.