Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PADs 1-2 May 2015: my US and French uncles
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 13:08:55 +0100

Ahh, Petanque. Thanks for reminding me that summer is only around the
corner, and my set was lost in the move, along with all the other things
that disappeared :-)

It's a great sport for action amid inaction photography and always reminds
me of sundrizzled days under palm trees in some southerly French village
square dotted with pastis decked tables. Which also reminds me, that if we
do have a summer in Ireland this year, do I still have a bottle of pastis,
or has that disappeared too?

Douglas