Subject: [Leica] Critiques
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 10:36:29 -0400

I am a member of 4 Leica only Facebook pages that offer comments and
criticisms.  I only post very small jpegs which are all watermarked so I
doubt they could be stolen and used for anything else.  There are some
really good photographers who post on the Leica Meet, Leica M240, Leica
Monochrom, and Leica Photo Analysis groups.

Tina