Subject: [Leica] Critiques
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 12:41:10 -0700

Nathan,
Agreed. Your travel pages are a good example of making it easy for us all.
I can scroll through and enjoy the bunch. They are related by a single
day/trip/theme.
If you ever have a single image that you feel is truly smashing, labeling
that one as "IMG:" would help me focus on it and spend more time reviewing.
It would also tell me you would like more input than just "great"/"well
seen" or other Facebook "like" type responses.
IMO of course,
Bob