Subject: [Leica] The Wait
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 16:42:25 +0000 (UTC)

The cars only run between 2 and 2.5 hours per day. The rest of the time is
adjustment discussion and repairs.Probably only journalists make phone calls
whilst the cars are actually running, team members are wearing radio
headsets to communicate in the garage.

     On Tuesday, 5 May 2015, 17:35, Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com>