Subject: [Leica] Lightroom Problems
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed, 06 May 2015 22:13:41 +0100

You can rename files in LR with no problem at all, which is what I did. I
anticipated that if I renamed a file the associated .xmp file would also be
renamed. That is what I believed and is logical, but it didn?t happen.
Whether I can now isolate those .xmp files in such a way as to safely rename
them so that they will reconnect with their appropriate raw files I am not
so sure.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076