Subject: [Leica] New M(246) Outputs 12 bit Files
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 07:17:45 -0700

And thanks too George!

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] New M(246) Outputs 12 bit Files)
Message from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] New M(246) Outputs 12 bit Files)
Message from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] New M(246) Outputs 12 bit Files)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] New M(246) Outputs 12 bit Files)