Subject: [Leica] Oly OM-D M10 on sale
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 23:30:59 -0600

Olympus and other vendors are selling the OM-D M-10 for $499 with zoom lens
until May 30. I have noticed that several LUGers use the OM-D series
cameras with excellent results IMO.  I'm interested at this price point and
would like some feedback from users of any OM-D models, with regard to IQ
and especially the usability of the EVF.  I already have an older Oly M4/3
but it's an early model and is growing a bit long in the tooth, and has no
EVF, which I miss, as I'm an eye-level shooter by preference.  This would
be for amateur use, so pro considerations don't apply. Also, I don't shoot
video, so any shortcomings there wouldn't matter to me.

Any thoughts appreciated, on-list or off.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE

Replies: Reply from ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter) ([Leica] Oly OM-D M10 on sale)