Subject: [Leica] PESO 05 10 15
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 23:41:27 -0400

Thanks for the clarification.  The event was called "World of Wizards",
thus the name.  I decided to plant myself (and my Rolleiflex) in front of
the general admission entrance on Vine Street, asking for people to pose
(and a few who I snapped between poses).  That was preferable to paying
the sixty bucks for admission, along with the indoor standup shots that
most people get (the Philadelphia Inquirer ran about sixty of those in
today's online paper.)

Many thanks,
Jim