Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Baracoa, + Banding?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 00:01:16 -0400

I get banding when I have a very bright light source in the picture. Like
the street lights around the Flatiron Building.
This show of yours, Tina with that very bright bare bulb par light in the
pix is a prime candidate for banding.

Also I get a lot less banding now that I have a pretty fast card. Before I
had pretty slow cards. But I also have more modern lenses so it could be
that.
Its lights in the picture and they can be just out of the picture and you
still get it. Maybe even worse. Off axis I think they call that.