Subject: [Leica] Ossian Tavern
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 05:55:53 +0100

I like this a lot Chris, although to my English eyes the structure of the
building is unusual. I find the patriotism of the American people
interesting with the display of red, white and blue in its various forms on
virtually every building. Here in the UK you hardly ever see our national
flag and to fly it outside your home you have to have permission (I think).
Certainly if you were to paint street railings in this way it would be
thought of as a little strange.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076