Subject: [Leica] Jumping Mouse
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 20:01:51 -0500

Is it Win 7 and a laptop?  If it is, the drivers on the laptop mousepad can
cause it.  I've got that problem with a Microsoft mouse on a Lenovo that I
loaded win 7 onto, and I can't find the correct drivers for the pad.  I did
find a little program that diminishes the effect.

If it is your desktop, go to the control panel and there should be a section
for mouse, and there are some controls for sensitivity.

I haven't used Logitech for some time, but they used to have a downloadable
mouse software that would help you adjust it.  It might be referred to in
the packaging.

from my iPad

Sonny Carter