Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Referendum Signs
From: nwajsman at gmail.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 06:46:18 +0200

Indeed. Interesting referendum.

On Sunday I get to vote in two elections in one day: the Polish presidential
election, for which I have to drive to Valencia (nearest Polish consulate
with voting) and the local elections here in Alicante, where there is a
chance to dislodge the corrupt Partido Popular (similar to UK Tories or US
Republicans) that has governed this region for most of the past four decades.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain