Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Woman with beer,Couple
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 01:14:15 +0100

Jim,
Smiles sometimes do happen. :-)

I never ask people can I take their photograph as I try to take them as they
are. People react differently, sometimes a smile, sometimes a snarl, some
are bothered, some are bewildered, some are pleased, some are peeved, but,
in a way, as I generally don't know any of these people, they reveal a
fleeting something that might be hidden to the casual observer, but which
has been gleaned by the camera.

Douglas