Subject: [Leica] IMG: I'm Under Attack
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 19:43:58 -0500

I awoke this morning to find a few tiny ants near the kitchen sink.
Thinking I could squash them, I got rid of the first few.  But, all day
long, they continued to stray in.  Finally, I had had enough.  I got out
the Ant Terro and applied a couple of drops to small pieces of
cardboard, placing them in the traffic lane.  Then, I stood back and
watched.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Ant+1_filtered+FM.tif.html

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Ant+2_filtered+FM.tif.html

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Ant+3_filtered+FM.tif.html

As I understand it, these ants carry the borax compound back to the nest
and poison the nest.  Well see............

Oly E-1 with ZD 35 Macro, ISO 400

Comments and critiques welcomed.

--
Jim Nichols