Subject: [Leica] Photo London Review - and those Salgado Prints
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 07:19:08 +0100

I understand that anybody can go to the Print Room at the V&A and ask to
view a box of prints by any photographer in there collection, which is very
interesting. I have done this with work by H-CB and was surprised by the
spotting on them (something that, for some reason, I had not expected). I
did this a number of years ago so I cannot guarantee the system is still in
place.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076