Subject: [Leica] IMG: Back from shopping
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 00:06:38 -0700

Thanks, Steve and Jay.  Yeah, somebody who is upgrading to the M246 sold me
his old MM. I've wanted one for a long time, especially after trying Jay's
for an afternoon last December (thank you Mr. Enabler!).  The release of
the M246 brought the old one to (relative) affordability.  Katya not only
approved but encouraged me. She grew up on B&W, and "gets it."  This was
among the first shots I took with it, and she likes it, so you all get to
see it.

--Peter