Subject: [Leica] IMG: Napoleon I
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 20:43:29 -0700

Thanks Nathan.
Napoleon spent the last six years of his life in confinement on the
remote island of Saint Helena. His death in 1821, at the age of 51, was
received by shock and grief throughout Europe and the New World. In
1840, roughly one million people lined the streets of Paris to witness
his remains returning to France, where they still reside at Les Invalides.

Jay

Replies: Reply from nwajsman at gmail.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Napoleon I)
Message from nwajsman at gmail.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Napoleon I)