Subject: [Leica] My Sony broke; my M9 too.
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 15:33:48 -0500

Douglas, I enjoy shooting with my M9.   I could ignore this issue, in fact
I did not notice it for a long time, since it really doesn't rear up until
you are closed down more than f 4.5, and then only in light areas.

(I mostly shoot wide open or thereabouts.)

On the other hand, As I pointed out in the beginning thread, my Sony A7s
was in for repair, and if you take away travel time and weekends, only took
three days for repair.

There's an alternative to the "free" repair.   That's a $3500 trade in.

For that, I could buy two more Sony full frame A7s cameras and Leica
adapters.

(I use my Summilux much of the time on my Sony)

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/