Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 24: Puerto de Tudons
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 21:37:55 +0100

Another interesting week for you Nathan. I'm insanely jealous of your
weather, as it's a bit damp, cold and windy here for the last week. On your
pics, those Austin Healy 3000 Mk 3s were a great car and your pic shows it
at its best in sunshine with the rust demons safely at bay. In the UK, they
find they don't like the climate.

Speaking of climate, I must admit I'm tempted to move over there like some
friends of mine have, but circumstances don't permit it. Are you tempted to
stay there after you retire, like the new winemaker?

Douglas