Subject: [Leica] eBay scam?
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe)
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 00:24:09 +0200

I recently sold a lot of stuff, some of it went to Asia and I had to ask one
of my Chinese students to write the addresses ? the same problem might occur
with Russian.

OTT Ebay leaves the buyer a long time to claim their money back - and at
least here, you can't withdraw the money from your pal account for month.

Hope this helps
Philippe

Le 6 juin 2015 ? 00:06, Douglas Barry <imra at iol.ie> a ?crit :