Subject: [Leica] IMG: Avenue de l'Opera
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe)
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 12:01:19 +0200

Nice rendition, not surprising from you ;-)

OTT I know you wanted to avoid getting the traffic down the stairs into the
picture and consequently had to raise the camera a little (or was it to keep
the parallels parallel?), but the result is unbalanced as shown here. I'd
crop the sky out, in part, for a better balance, and depth.

Amities
Philippe

Le 7 juin 2015 ? 03:40, Jay Burleson <leica at jayburleson.com> a ?crit :