Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 25: work, the Champions League and some pretty light
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe)
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 16:33:39 +0200

12 17 & 19 for me this week Nathan.

Interesting and well framed piece of art
Rich patterns and colours - pity the lady's face is not complete - 1/4 sec
too late perhaps?
And I'm partial to kids playing football even though I don't understand
adults watching it ;-)

Amities
Philippe

Le 8 juin 2015 ? 08:10, Nathan Wajsman <nwajsman at gmail.com> a ?crit :