Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wasp Gymnist
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 13:11:40 -0500

I saw one butterfly pass through the yard, so I looked around to see if
there were any photo ops.  All I could find was a wasp and a few small
Japanese beetles.  Here is an interesting photo of a wasp struggling
with his footing.  Yes, I know there are some blown highlights, but I
couldn't expect him to do a studio session for me. ;-)

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Wasp+Gymnist.JPG.html

Fujifilm X-E1 with Leica Summicron-R 50, ISO 200, RAW,  heavily cropped.

Comments and critiques welcomed.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA