Subject: [Leica] The Q Leica
From: jbmmllug at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 16:08:44 -0400

Sean Reid has just published "a complete review of the production level
Leica Q that includes various side-by-side comparisons with the Sony RX1R
and Leica M", which should be of interest to them as are intrigued by the Q.

    http://www.reidreviews.com/

I haven't read this review yet, but expect to when I have some time to
settle in and read it with some attention.