Subject: [Leica] IMG: Bodyguard
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 22:39:04 -0700

I've not had problems with orange, but I was using it at f/8 or 11, so
dof helped.
A red filter will definitely have focus issues - you need to focus ever
so slightly closer.
But with light or medium yellow, I've never had any issues.
And I've found that red can be to extreme - orange seems to respond like
a red filter did with film.

Jay

Message from leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson) ([Leica] IMG: Bodyguard)
Message from boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein) ([Leica] IMG: Bodyguard)