Subject: [Leica] My son's high school graduation
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 13:11:46 +0100

Congratulations to Mack, Chris, and the best of luck to him in whatever he
does in the future.

I see you've caught the strange mixture of pride and uncertainty that these
sort of events engender in their participants.. While I'd prefer a quiter
background, I like the way you caught the traffic lights on green in the
distance and also the the man in the green shirt passing behind him.

We don't do graduations like this from secondary schools in Ireland, but
with all that green, maybe we should!

Douglas