Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Recent stuff
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 01:24:02 +0100

Some recent images taken in Bray, Dublin city, Seapoint and Sandycove. Some
will merit being seen large.
Douglas

Bloomsday mark
There will be water at James Joyce's tower on Bloonsday 16th June. New water
meters (a contentious Irish political football) set into a Sandycove
pavement. Fuji X100S
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Bloomsday+mark.jpg.html

One of Bray's tattoo artists obviously likes riding in a straight line. This
yoke is not suitable for twisty Irish roads. Give me my old Bultaco Metralla
any time. Fuji X100S
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Sickle_TattooArtist_Bray.jpg.html

Seapoint and Dublin Bay at night. Long (16 sec) hand held exposure using a
wall as a rest. Fuji X100S
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/SeapointAtNight.jpg.html

Lolly & Cooks. Corner of Lower Baggot St., Dublin. Fuji X100S.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Lolly_and+Cooks.jpg.html

Salmon and Blue. Grafton St. Dublin in the sun. Fuji X100S
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/GraftonSt_28052015_1.jpg.html

In the snug of the Harbour Bar, Tony resists the urge to take the Great Leap
Forward. Bray. Fuji X100S
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Tony+and+Mao.jpg.html

The Mexican sail training ship Cuauht?moc sits out in Dublin Bay pending its
arrival into Dublin on the 17th. Photo taken from Sandycove with part of the
Forty Foot at low tide in the foreground. Pity I'd only got the Fuji X100S
with me. Not exactly a telephoto lens...
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/DublinBay+from+Sandycove.jpg.html

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMGs: Recent stuff)