Subject: [Leica] OT: Mac OS Upgrades
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 14:13:58 -0500

Thanks Dennis.  I don't use Photo now on my computers, just on my iPhone.
Hopefully I can disable it on the computers so it doesn't get in the way.
Or maybe it won't in any event......

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] OT: Mac OS Upgrades)
Message from dennis.leicam6 at gmail.com (Dennis Kushner) ([Leica] OT: Mac OS Upgrades)